Vibration Data Manager is a Microsoft Excel Macro developed by Motionics for asset managing and condition based monitoring based on overall vibration levels. The software works based on a database CSV file generated by VibePro and VibeTrend Apps.
The Vibration Data Manager software is available for Mac and PC.
- Manage the vibration data measured with VibePro
- Define the Acceleration and Velocity thresholds
- Sort data by machine, measuring point, status, vibration level, date, etc.
- Shows conditions of all machines in Green, Yellow, Red based on the defined thresholds.
Here How the Whole System Works:
- Vibration data are collected from different machines by different iPad Vibration Analyzers and saved in the cloud (Dropbox).
- At anytime, any user can use VibePro or VibeTrend Apps to download all vibration data of a plant and generate the database CSV file and send the file to the computer by email.
- Then, any Windows- or Mac-based user who has the access to the CSV database file can use Vibration Data Manager macro software to monitor and manage the collected vibration data of the plant.
- $299: Single License for one machine
- $399: Three Licenses for different machines
- $499: Five Licenses for different machines
To receive a license for Mac contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a license for Windows follow the following steps:
- Download the unlicensed version of the software from here
- Double click on the downloaded Excel file to open
- In the main page, click on the Vibration Data button
- A message appears and shows a unique License Request Code (LRC) for you computer.
- Email the LRC code to email@example.com to receive a licensed copy of the software for your computer.Note: The licensing is unique for each computer. To request multi licenses for different computers you need to send the unique LRC code of each machine.