VibraPad version 2.01
VibraPad is an educational App to teach the basics of vibration analysis for rotating machinery monitoring, diagnostics and maintenance. It contains a library of machines including motor, pump, fan, blower, gearbox, belt derive, and bearings.
The user can easily construct a system by connecting the components from the library, define the specification for each part of the system, and see the fundamental frequencies of the system in details and also on the vibration signal spectrum.
The App can acquire the vibration signal through an extra hardware that can be purchased separately. However, without the extra hardware, the user can still acquire the sound signal of the machine through the mic of the iPad and the signal will be shown in the time- and frequency-domain. The harmonics of the machine frequencies can be also shown on the frequency signal.
- Real-Time Waveform and Spectrum of the Vibration Signal
- Select different machines and components, and enter the spec's, the app will show the frequency for each fault in the spectrum
- Enter the specifications of the induction motor and find the vibration frequencies. Drag and drop any other machine or component to the motor and calculate the vibration frequencies.
- Calculate bearing fault frequencies entering the dimensions or select the bearing model from the database
- Select the Bearing fault type and display the frequency and the harmonics in the spectrum
- Couple a Pump or Fan to the motor and find the system fault frequencies
- Insert a Gearbox in the system, and calculate the gear mesh frequencies based on the gearbox spec's
- Add a Belt transmission to the system and display the fault frequency and the harmonics in the spectrum
- Generate Fault Frequencies Report for each machine and component
- Complete help and instructions for each machine and component